The Power of Cash Flow for Lender & Borrower: UC Funds UC GO
Bridge lending on cash-flowing projects means financing properties that are currently generating steady revenue with a healthy DSCR. This approach reduces the risk on the investment as the revenue stream can support loan repayments and operational expenses. It also allows the sponsor the time they need to stabilize and then execute an exit without losing their equity.
Key benefits of the UC Funds UC GO platform are:
- Stability: Cash flow provides a stable basis for assessing a project’s viability.
- Reduced Risk: A consistent revenue stream minimizes default risks.
- Flexibility: Cash flow supports adaptation to market changes.
- Equity Protection: These shorter-term bridge solutions protect the borrower from equity losses that could be pending with their current structure.
- Competitive Rates: UC GO rates start at SOFR + 2.50% with cash out being an additional possibility.
For projects with in-place cash flows that need just a little more time to stabilize or projects that need a few months to obtain a certificate of occupancy, this non-recourse program is available for a variety of deal sizes, starting as low as $5 million for a term between one and three years.
Contact Rosemarie McElwee at email@example.com