|New England Candidates Only
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity commercial real estate capital, that has closed in excess of $1 billion. We are looking to add a Mortgage Loan Originator to our successful team.
Primary Respon sibilities for *Mortgage Loan Originators : *
- Manage existing clients of the firm and develop new relationships with commercial real estate investors, developers and mortgage bankers
- Actively involved with marketing the firm, negotiating deals and managing client relationships
- Loan Originators are on the phones with clients and analyzing potential transactions on a daily basis and travel approximately once a month to various markets across the US to meet with clients and attend conferences
Requirements *for Mortgage Loan Originators : *
- 1-5+ years of commercial real estate experience; preferably in a brokerage, lending or underwriting capacity
- Alternatively, 3–4 years of professional sales experience; training will be provided for the right individual without experience in lending
- Strong knowledge and passion for commercial real estate
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret real estate market data and financial information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively respond to changes in work flow, priorities and work load in a team environment
Benefits: Attractive Compensation Package, Medical, Dental, & 401K for right candidate.
UC Funds provides fast, flexible and reliable capital solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funds is one of the nation’s most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, commercial, Construction Industrial, and Adaptive Reuse assets nationwide.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial real estate experience; preferably in a brokerage, lending or underwriting capacity: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial real estate experience; preferably in a brokerage, lending or underwriting capacity:: 1 year