OUR ROTATIONAL PROGRAM
The ultimate goal of our program is to development your competence in the industry through experiences and training along with workshops, mentorships and senior leadership. At the end of the rotation, candidates can select which department fits their interest and skill sets.
Participants are intended to be prepared for a position of leadership within our firm after completion of the program.
- Enrolled in a four-year degree program, preferably with a business/economic related degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Expressed interest in finance
- Previous involvement with leaderships positions in clubs/organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communications
- For this position, candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship
UC Funds provides their employees and families with medical, dental, and vision.
UC Funds is committed to empowering its employees by providing the following:
- Tuition & CFA Reimbursement
- Adoption & Fertility Assistance
- Generous Time Off Program and Paid Holidays
- Sports Club Discounted Membership
- 401k & Company Paid Pension Plan
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stock & Profit Sharing