Boston real estate structured finance/investment Company is seeking a self-starting, disciplined, ambitious financial analyst with 1-2 years of real estate or investment banking and commercial real estate experience to join our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organization. Outstanding college graduates are also welcomed to apply, preferable GPA 3.5 or higher.
The fund has raised fresh equity to capitalize on the opportunities created by the distressed real estate markets. Candidate will work directly with Chief Credit Officer on Portfolio Management and will also work with Senior Underwriters on specific deals. Prior real estate knowledge not necessary, but is a plus. Candidate should thrive under pressure in a fast pace and dynamic environment. This ground-level position offers a junior real estate professional the opportunity to learn from a veteran support structure, in a rapidly changing US RE landscape.
- Model in-place and prospective portfolio performance
- Model position acquisitions/originations (Real Estate, Distressed Notes, Bridge Loans, Securities)
- Prepare Power Point presentations for new business opportunities
- Work with Property Managers on asset performance
- Provide dynamic support to Senior Underwriters and Chief Credit Officer
- Assist with all due diligence relating to new investments
- Assist with drafting investment memos to be presented to Investment Committee
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the portfolio and the properties
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions
- Assist with ad-hoc/special projects as needed
This position offers excellent growth opportunities in a dynamic environment and great benefits. To qualify candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering, minimum 3.5 GPA
- 1-2 years of banking experience preferred, private equity or real estate investment firm
- Expert modeling and analytical capabilities
- Financial Services/Real Estate industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Unyielding desire to succeed in a team oriented and performance driven environment
- Demonstrated interest in real estate investing
Salary, performance based bonus and benefits are available.
NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time