WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
UC Funds operates with a collaborative and helpful working environment that pursues innovative and entrepreneurial business expenditures. There is a strong team presence throughout all company departments and our employees continue to learn and grow with each other’s cooperation and professional attitude in an enjoyable environment.
UC Funds has an immediate opening for an Asset Manager within its Asset Management group. This individual will be responsible for the management of assets throughout the country.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze monthly property financials, property cash flow statements and future cash requirements and variances for review with senior management
- Creating and/or utilizing financial models for investment valuation
- Perform on-site visits (monthly/quarterly/annual). Report inspection results and recommendations to senior staff
- Develop and distribute Asset Management reports to senior staff
- Researching and analyzing pertinent market data
- Review and analysis of third party reports
- Review proposed budgets provided by Sponsors and compare to original pro forma
- Monitor and administer loan covenants including reserve draws
- Coordinate with accounting and servicing staff on monthly sponsor billings and pursuit of any delinquencies, if necessary
Relevant Experience Desired:
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in underwriting, special servicing, or fund-level management involving commercial real estate
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance; * MBA/CFA a plus (or progress towards the same)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; knowledge Yardi/OneSite, VBA & advanced Excel functions a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple senior managers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly, achieve results, and excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required (approximately 20% of the time) Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Mortgage Loan Originator
New England Candidates Only
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity commercial real estate capital, that has closed in excess of $1 billion. We are looking to add a Mortgage Loan Originator to our successful team.
Primary Responsibilities for Mortgage Loan Originators
- Manage existing clients of the firm and develop new relationships with commercial real estate investors, developers and mortgage bankers
- Actively involved with marketing the firm, negotiating deals and managing client relationships
- Loan Originators are on the phones with clients and analyzing potential transactions on a daily basis and travel approximately once a month to various markets across the US to meet with clients and attend conferences
Requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators :
- 1-5+ years of commercial real estate experience; preferably in a brokerage, lending or underwriting capacity
- Alternatively, 3–4 years of professional sales experience; training will be provided for the right individual without experience in lending
- Strong knowledge and passion for commercial real estate
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret real estate market data and financial information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively respond to changes in work flow, priorities and work load in a team environment
Benefits: Attractive Compensation Package, Medical, Dental, & 401K for right candidate.
UC Funds provides fast, flexible and reliable capital solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funds is one of the nation’s most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, commercial, Construction Industrial, and Adaptive Reuse assets nationwide.
UC Funds is seeking a self-starting, disciplined, ambitious financial analyst with 1-2 years of real estate or investment banking and commercial real estate experience to join our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organization. Outstanding college graduates are also welcomed to apply, preferable GPA 3.5 or higher.
The fund has raised fresh equity to capitalize on the opportunities created by the distressed real estate markets. Candidate will work directly with Chief Credit Officer on Portfolio Management and will also work with Senior Underwriters on specific deals. Prior real estate knowledge not necessary, but is a plus. Candidate should thrive under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This ground-level position offers a junior real estate professional the opportunity to learn from a veteran support structure, in a rapidly changing US RE landscape.
- Model in-place and prospective portfolio performance
- Model position acquisitions/originations (Real Estate, Distressed Notes, Bridge Loans, Securities)
- Prepare Power Point presentations for new business opportunities
- Work with Property Managers on asset performance
- Provide dynamic support to Senior Underwriters and Chief Credit Officer
- Assist with all due diligence relating to new investments
- Assist with drafting investment memos to be presented to Investment Committee
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the portfolio and the properties
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions
- Assist with ad-hoc/special projects as needed
This position offers excellent growth opportunities in a dynamic environment and great benefits. To qualify candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering, minimum 3.5 GPA
- 1-2 years of banking experience preferred, private equity or real estate investment firm
- Expert modeling and analytical capabilities
- Financial Services/Real Estate industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Unyielding desire to succeed in a team oriented and performance driven environment
- Demonstrated interest in real estate investing
Salary, performance based bonus and benefits are available.
NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Asset Management Analyst
UC Funds, LLC has an immediate opening for an Asset Management Analyst within its Asset Management group. This individual will be responsible for assisting Asset Managers with the management of assets within UC Funds loan portfolio. Primary responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze monthly property financials, property cash flow statements and future cash requirements and variances for review with senior management;
- Review and analyze property rent rolls and historical operating statements
- Complete asset management reporting templates and assist Asset Managers in performing analysis duties
- Researching, tracking and analyzing pertinent market data
- Track, monitor and administer loan covenant compliance;
- Partner with Asset Managers to proactively manage the loan portfolio; identify and address problems to adjust risk rating changes, as appropriate.
Relevant Experience Desired:
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of commercial real estate financing concepts related to multifamily, office, retail, and hospitality;
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals that drive values for all commercial property types
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple senior managers;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly, achieve results, and excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and ability to function independently and as part of a team;
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (modeling skills a plus), Word, and Outlook;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance;
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
To Our Clients
To Our Firm
To Each Other
In Our Work
In Our Service
In Our Results